Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021: Officials have published a Syllabus notification for the post of Assistant Engineer. We have help with your Arunachal Pradesh PSC Exam 2021 for an idea of the exam. It is essential for the applied candidates of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs.
So, candidates collect the information and start the exam preparation for good marks in the Arunachal Pradesh PSC exam. Applicants know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern to scroll down and read the full article.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the notification for recruits a considerable number of Assistant Engineer posts.
After the application process complete, then know the APPSC Exam Syllabus as well as your examination. The hard exam in the Government of Arunachal Pradesh Jobs. So, applicants must be notes the vital topic in the review.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern 2021: The exam pattern for Arunachal Pradesh PSC posts published recruit’s notice. Candidates can already apply these posts to get the exam pattern.
Applicants now read full information for the proper preparation of the APPSC Assistant Engineer Exam. You clear information collect for good marks in the exam results.
1. The eligible candidate will have to appear in the written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce.
2. Total Marks: 1000
3. For qualifying in the Written Examination, a candidate must secure a minimum of 33% marks in each subject and an aggregate total of a minimum of 45% marks.
4. From amongst the candidates qualified in the Written Examination, the Commission will invite for the Viva Voce, numbers equal to three times the advertised posts as per merit.
5. In case there are a large number of applicants, the Commission may conduct an Initial Recruitment Test (OMR Based Objective Type) on Technical Subject, to limit the number of candidates for the Written Examination to 12 times the advertised posts.
6. Applicants must give his/her preference of Stream/subject while filling up the application form.
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc.