Delhi Ration Card – Check Status, List & Details
Delhi Ration Card Apply Online | Delhi Ration Card List 2019-20 | Delhi Ration Card Status, eligibility – Delhi Govt had Issued and Invited Online Application for New Ration Card Digitally Applicable for all delhi domicile Citizens Who want to Apply Online for ration card those Citizens who Already Apply Kindly Check Your Name and details in New List else apply
Delhi Ration Card Fresh List, Find Ration Card 2020 – Full Notifications
Delhi Ration Card
Delhi Ration Card is a legal document which is provided by Government of Delhi .Ration card can be used for several purpose. One of the major benefits having a Delhi Ration Card is that beneficery can avail the facility of subsidized food & commodities at very low rate as compare from the MRP This subsidized rate is ensure by government of Delhi.
Types of Delhi Ration Card
Delhi Ration Cards had been divided into 4 types which can be explained in brief below:
Delhi Ration Card Above Poverty Line -APL: This type of ration card had been issued for the people who are living above the poverty line. Means a family with normal income but not Medium level. if a person is holding an APL Delhi ration card then holder are not eligible for Subsidized Food issue by Government of Delhi
Delhi Ration Card Below Poverty Line -BPL: This type of ration card had been issued for the people who are living below the poverty line. Means People those who are financially backward can get this card. Subsidized rate food and commodities are available for BPL Delhi Ration card holders from Delhi Govt
Delhi Ration Card Antyodaya Yojana-AAY Cards: This type of ration card had been issued for the people who are economically and financially weakest from all.Subsidized rate food and commodities are available from Delhi Govt
Delhi Ration Card Annapurna Yojana (AY):- Under this scheme, a destitute person with more than 65 years of age having no source of income and not availing the benefit of national Old Age Pension or State Pension Scheme are entitled for 10 Kg of food grains free of cost every month from Delhi Govt.
Eligibility criteria Delhi Ration Card
Some of the Points given here for checking the Eligibility of holding or applying a delhi ration card .
- Should be a permanent domicile citizen of Delhi
- He should not holding any card in past means double card.
- Income Proof should be required for clarification and Verification of APL/BPL status
- For any newly married Couple you have to apply for new delhi ration card application
- For Annapurna Yojana, candidate belong from old age and he should be greater than 65 years old and must not have any active income source or not taking any pension.
Documents Needed (Required) for Delhi Ration Card Application
List of Certificate required during New delhi ration card Application or delhi Ration Card online apply –
1. Get the New ration card application form from your Circle Office/ S.D.O. Office.or fill the delhi ration card online form through Click here
2. Required passport-sized photographs of family members which should be attested by a gazetted officer/MLA/MP/Municipal Councillor,
For Adress Proof, people can use Aadhar Card or residential Proof certificate
3. In case you are not holding any Address Proof then Circle Office will will visit and conducts inquiries with two independent witnesses in your neighborhood and records there statement relate to Address.
4.Ration Card generally issued within 15 days if further all checks had been verified. However sometime it take some more time…. scenario state by state.
Note: the documents required for Delhi ration card online apply are basically photograph, Address Proof, Driving License and Income certificate.
Delhi Ration Card – Check Status, List & Details l Apply Online 2020
Delhi Ration Card Offline – Application Process
If you are resident and citizen of Delhi then follow Application Procedure required for obtaining new Ration Card in Delhi State.
Step 1: First you have go to official website click here and Download the ration card Delhi application form from“Application Form for NFSA 2013″ from the list of given application ration card Delhi application forms.
Step 2: Now Fill up the Delhi ration card form properly without any error with all your attached documents. Required docs are already mentioned earlier.
Step 3: Now the next steps is to submit the Delhi ration card application form to nearest delhi ration card office
Step 4: Get you reference no.
Benefits of having a Delhi Ration Card
If you have a Delhi Ration Card then this facility you can get by Delhi govt –
- Food Products at Cheap & Subsidized rate
- Grains at low cost if compare from market
- Kerosene at subsidized rate low from market
- Edible oil at affordable cost low from market.
You may use your Ration Card as a proof of identity while applying for Voter ID card.
Delhi Ration Card List 2020 | Check your name in the list
Follow the Steps provided below to check your name in the Delhi Ration Card List.
1. Open the official Page of Delhi Ration Card just click on official link to check you name in Delhi ration card list
2. Now go to the ration card details/NFSA ration card details check section. Follow the image provided below.
- Aadhar number of any family member
- NFS Application ID/Online Citizen ID
- New ration card No(like 077….)
- Old ration card No(like AAY12…)
4. Now Just Click on submit and search button to get your status in Delhi Ration Card list
Delhi Ration Card Grievances(error) Registration
If have have any issue or error in your ration card then you just have to follow the steps below to file a grievance complain.
- First Open the official link of Delhi Ration Card grievance
- Now Fill all your details including type, Village, grievance Category, Block address, email Id, Panchayat and more
- Briefly describe your Grievance means what issue you are facing
- Fill and Attach the required documents
- filling all the procedure Click on register
- A Refrence or grievance ID will be provided to you Now you are able to check the Delhi ration card grievance status online.
Delhi Ration Card grievance status check
You are able to check the status of Delhi Ration Card Issue that you already raised, you just have to follow the official link and then enter your grievance ID followed by “Get Status” button. Check Image for help.
Important Links for delhi ration card status
|Delhi Ration Card Official Website||Click Here|
|Delhi Ration Card grievance registration||Click Here|
|Delhi Ration Card List Status||Click Here|
|Delhi ration card grievance form||Click Here|
(People Must Visit official Website https://nfs.delhi.gov.in to get the details of (Delhi Ration Card – Check Status, List & Details l Apply Online 2020) www.thebestgovtjobs.com is not official website.please check official website before apply. Thankyou
track ration card number delhi
ration card delhi online apply 2019
ration card delhi status check 2019
nfs.delhi.gov.in ration card status
ration card delhi status 2018
delhi ration card list 2019 20
delhi ration card helpline number
nfs delhi tracking