E- Quiz 2020 organized by Rejinpaul Network along with AICL on June 13
Rejinpaul Network is organizing E-Quiz 2020 on June 13, 2020. Rules and regulations for the event has been clearly given below. This Quiz is organized by Rejinpaul Network in collaboration with AICL. AICL is one of the top class developing institute which offers carious courses like Python, Cyber Security, Machine Learning, Java programming. Rejinpaul Network is happy to announce that we are in tie up with AICL to offer Training courses and Placements for all Students. We hope this will be 100% much benefit for the Students. As a inaugural programme, We are conducting this E-Quiz 2020 on 13th June 2020.
E- Quiz 2020- Event details
- Entry registration – Free
- Event date – 13th June 2020
- last date for registration – 12th June 2020 (by 12:00 PM )
- Event type – Online
- Event Time – There will be 3 different time slots i.e 11AM, 3PM and 6PM. participants need to confirm the time slot while doing primary registration.
- Participants – College/Diploma Students – any degree. Also 2018/2019/2020 passed out can participate.
- Quiz topic – General, English, Aptitude, Reasoning
E-Quiz 2020 Cash prize Details:
Total Cash prize – 10000 (for top 5 winners – 2000 Each) + 50 Internship Opportunities + E-certificates + AICL Course Coupon Offer.
Prize split-up details:
- Top 5 contestants will get cash award + E certificate + Internship opportunity + AICL Course offer coupons
- Top 50 contestants will get E certificate + Internship opportunity + AICL Course offer coupons
- Internship Opportunities will be only to top 50 current Students. Passed out students (2018 & 2019) are not entitled with Internship Opportunities.
Rules and Regulations:
1) participants – Current College/Diploma Students (also ONLY 2018 & 2019 passed out can participate)
2) All participants should do primary registration to participate in E-Quiz 2020.
3) Event will be conducted on 3 time slot on 13th June 2020. Candidate SHOULD confirm their preferable time slot to participate in quiz at the time of primary registration.
4) Participants can participate in any one of the slot only. If found to be participating in more than one slot, he/she shall be disqualified from event without even validating the results.
5) Quiz Rules, time slots, Important information regarding events will be communicated only through telegram group.
6) All participants should join telegram group to know the details of quiz topics, number of questions and other communications.