How to Apply for ePASS Renewal Scholarships 2018-2019 – Procedure & Last Date: ePASS which stands for ‘Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships’ which is issued by the state government. These scholarships are given to the lower classes and upper classes which is pre and post-metric students in categories like General, OC, OBC, SC, ST etc. UG like B.Tech and B.E, P.G (M.Tech/MBA and many more etc) students are given the fee-reimbursement so they can apply to get the reimbursement amount by the State government for SC, ST, BC, OC and General castes. Students are requested to check official website for latest information as the information available is for reference purpose only and it may contain errors, although we have tried our best to represent in the best manner.
How To Apply For ePASS Renewal Scholarships:
Post-matric Scholarships For Renewal Registrations:
Pre-Requirements for Renewal Registration Process for Academic Year 2018-19:
- In case of change of Bank account, open your Zero balance account in any of the nationalized banks. Bank account not required For EBC students.
- The student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or anyone of his/her family members).
Documents to be Scanned compulsorily For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2018-2019:
- Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFSC Code in case of change. (Not Required For EBC Students)
- Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for the affidavit. Note: Scan the affidavit only after signed by the Student & the Parent (Also put last year’s ePASS application number on Affidavit). Andhra Pradesh students can check out ePass official website of AP for affidavit if it is different.
‘Telangana ePASS’ and ‘Andhra ePASS’, here is the procedure to apply for Registration To Apply For ePASS Renewal Scholarships 2016-2017 Procedure for Fee Reimbursement JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad), OU(Osmania University) For 2nd, 3rd and 4th or Final years for B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm and 2nd years for M.Tech, M.Pharm or MBA State Scholarship School College. Click Here for Fresh applications for B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA 1st years.
Application Process for Renewal Registrations:
- Have all the required documents (including scanned documents) with you as written above.
- Resize all the scanned documents to less than 100kb in the required format like JPEG.
- Go to ePASS website: http://epass.cgg.gov.in (Note: Website may not work with some Browsers)
- Select your State & Scroll Down to ‘Student services’ and select ‘Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration (2018-2019)’
- Now fill up the details as required like SSC pass type, Hall ticket number etc.
- After filling up the details click anywhere on the screen. All the information will be retrieved automatically.
- Click on “Next” to Proceed with application
- Now a screen will appear displaying all your details, confirm your details, if you want to change your bank details or address or anything you can change, if no ignore that.
- Upload those 2/3 scanned documents.
- Confirm your mobile number, checkbox or click on ‘I agree’ by reading ToS (if any) then enter verification code and proceed. Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering Without Password.
- Take the print out now or save it to pen drive to take print out from anywhere else (if you don’t have a printer)
- If you have not taken the print of out your filled details than you can get it easily, just go to the ePASS website again, in the right side you will find ‘Print Application/Ack’, click on that and enter details and you can take the print of all the details.
- Sign on the application print out wherever required. Have another set of xerox copy with you and submit one in college for the process. Submit the required documents in the college.
Note: Applications has been started and the Last date to apply for Renewal applications is 31-12-2018 for Telangana ePASS (Postmatric Fresh and Renewal Scholarship Registrations will be closed on 31-December-2018 as available on TS ePASS website), Follow us on Facebook (All India Word). AP ePASS Last Date may be updated later here.
Here the procedure mentioned is for the Telangana State, the process of AP is also same, the image shows the process for 2017 but that is same in 2018 also with would be a little bit changes. Have all the required documents with your before you apply, re-check all the entered information and have a set of xerox copy with your for further use. If you have any doubts or questions on scholarships or procedure to apply for reimbursement or scholarships feel free to comment here, we will try our best to get back to you as soon possible, do share this website with your friends also.
error: Content is protected !!