South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 4103 Apprentice Posts:- South Central Railway, Secunderabad has declared a notification for the recruitment of 4103 Act Apprentices vacancies at South Central Railway, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates are required to can apply online South Central Railway website on or before 08th December 2019. Additional information about South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Remuneration Scheme, & How to Apply is illustrated in the following paragraphs.
South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notice 2019 – Short Details
Organization Name:- South Central Railway
Organization Official Website:- www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 4103 Posts
Qualification: ITI (Relevant Trade)
Age Limit: 15-24 years
Job Location: South Central Railway, Andhra Pradesh
Citizenship: Must be a citizen of India
Last Date: 08.12.2019
Eligibility Criteria for South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Railway Jobs
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. And also possess ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institutes recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):-
- The candidates as application fee should have pay of Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST/EWS/PWD/Women candidates, application fees are No Fee.
Mode of Payment:- Application fees to be paid online through any of the following methods:-
(i) Net Banking of SBI and Internet Banking of other Banks.
(ii) SBI ATM-cum Debit Card and other Banks Debit Cards.
(iii) Credit Cards.
(iv) SBI UPI.
Age Limit (as on 08.12.2019):-
- The candidates should have a complet age of 15 years.
- The candidates should not have complet the age of 24 years.
Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation for these posts of SC/ST candidate’s upper age limit is five years, OBC candidate’s upper age limit is three years & for Divyang candidates maximum ten years age relaxation is permitted.
How to Apply for South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
How to Apply:- Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only. The link for downloading the notification and filling up of online form is available on RRC/SCR web page available at . Detailed instructions for filling up of ONLINE application are available on the website.
Document to be Uploaded:- Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of the following documents:-
- SSC/10th Class or its equivalent marks sheet.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Consolidated Marks Sheet of all semesters of the trade (ITI) in which applied/Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Community Certificate for SC/ST (as per Annexure-A) and for OBC (as per AnnexureB &C) wherever applicable should be uploaded.
- EWS Certificate as per Annexure –III, wherever applicable.
- Disability Certificate in case of PWBD candidates (Disability Certificate in the proper format for 40% or more disability) to be uploaded. However, Annexure-D, E, whichever applicable, must be produced at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- Discharge Certificate/Serving Certificate in case of candidates applied against
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.12.2019
Important Link=> Click Here for Recruitment Notice 2019
Click Here=> Apply Online for 4103 Apprentice Posts
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019.